Thursday, January 31, 2008

Coupons

See! I told you I would talk about coupons today...My kids are in bed. Quiet. I can concentrate and reflect on my day.
I love coupons! I have a little story to tell... A few months back my sister-in-law introduced me to couponing. Well, I knew about coupons and I had used them many times before but she told me that Kroger doubles $1.00 coupons. Yeah! Anyway, a few months back I went shopping when Kroger was having their buy one get one free meat sale. I got $290.00 worth of groceries for $86.00!!!!!! I had an overflowing basket full! I was like Christmas!
Anyway, it's possible to save a ton of money this way. Just get a paper every sunday and start clipping!
I drove over 500 miles today! I had to go to the house I rent out and do my landlord duties. I got 6 errands done in a matter of 45 minutes! I felt very accomplished. I came home from a very long day and I did my dishes, 3 loads of laundry and vaccumed my floor. Needless to say we ordered pizza for dinner. I'm good but I'm not Wonder Woman!! LOL

1 comment:

Jessica D. said...

Hey kristen, I've saved your blog, you doing great! I thought about bloging about my coupons. Maybe next time. Jessica